The TypeE Enlightened Action Plan is an easy and effective way to begin incorporating the TypeE strategies into your daily routine. Once you have learned what works for you, accessing the inner guidance that will lead to a deeper way of living and leading from within is discovered.
The most powerful platform to launch a personal or professional transformation is by first knowing fully where you are. This includes both your internal world, like your thoughts, emotions and physiological stance, and your external world, such as what’s happening in your life, how you are spending your time, and where you want to be going.
- This second Module is two weeks long with our second community call occurring in week five.
- Week Four Engaging a Daily TypE Action Plan
- Week Five Community Call #2
- Tuesday, July 24th at 10am Mountain/9am Pacific
- Call Focus: 4 Essential Strategies of Successful TypeEs and Your Action Plan
- Customizing Your Enlightened TypE Life Action Plan
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”~ Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee was a Chinese American Hong Kong actor, martial arts instructor, philosopher,
film director, producer and screenwriter, founder of Jeet Kune Do, and the son of Cantonese opera actor Lee Hoi-Chuen.