Review & Integrate
Module #1 Overview
Essential steps in creating personal happiness, professional success and a deeply satisfying Typee life include:
- Understanding the characteristics of the TypeE Personality Paradigm and how it has and does show up in your life
- Heeding the four major warning signs that you’ve entered the TypeE Critical Zone
- Incorporating and practicing the TypeE strategies and techniques employed by the most successful TypeEs
Simple Strategies to Keep the TypeE Spirit Soaring
EAT – Breakfast
- Within three hours after waking
- It’s the most important meal of your day
- Complex carbohydrates with small amounts of protein
- Example – oatmeal, whole grain cereals with almonds, brown rice, whole grain bagel with peanut or almond butter and honey, a breakfast burrito with eggs. etc…
EXERCISE – Aerobic
- 15 minutes per day
- Cumulative periods of activity add up
- Example – climb the stairs in your office, one flight each hour
EXHALE – Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Stop holding your breath and remember to Exhale
- Breathing Signal breath – count in for 4 out for 4, 4 times
- Example – Before a meeting, during a stressful event or phone call
ENJOY – Present Moment Awareness
- Take time for yourself
- Practice meditation, prayer or play regularly
- Follow your intuition
- Utilize positive creativity
- Steer clear of too much routine
- Follow what enlivens you!
Example – practice Speed Relaxation regularly In as little as three to five weeks most TypeEs will notice a marked difference in their capacity to enjoy life.
Reflect Practice Play
These first three weeks have given you a working knowledge of the TypeE Personality Profile and time to reflect on what this has meant to you in your life thus far, with all of its joys as well as its pitfalls.
In Module #2 we will incorporate the information you have learned into a healthy daily routine to practice throughout the balance of the course.